Monday 1 December 2014

Motivational Monday #38

 
Eeeek!! It’s officially time to get all Christmassy! I try and hold myself back from getting too excited before December, but now we are here, let the fun begin! I absolutely love this time of year! I love all the fairy lights, the Christmas decorations, the yummy food, family time...
Most of all I love the Christmas spirit, the fact it puts most people in a better mood, people are generally more kind, considerate and giving. If I could bottle it up and keep the spirit going all year round I would!
I think that’s why I love today’s quote from Buddy the Elf – Elf being one of my favourite Christmas movies! Positivity spreads positivity, so make sure you start sending out the Christmas love today!
Happy Monday Lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet quote! Yes, tis true!! I sang out loud at the carol service last night! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY I love this quote elf is one of my favourite films, how exciting xxx



    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...