Thursday 20 February 2014

Confession: I am 28 and addicted to Teen Dramas


Ok so I am 28, when I was younger I thought that by 28 I'd have a ton of kids, be married just in general be a proper grown up even possible indulge in things like gardening. Back in the day 28 used to seem old, like super old. Instead I'm nowhere near that, I'm a 28 year old who loves fashion, makeup, catching up with my fab friends and behind closed doors I have a dirty little secret. I am obsessed with teen dramas... The vampire diaries, pretty little liars, revenge... I am hooked!

It all started many years ago when I started watching Dawsons Creek, I was completely in love with Pacey and I was hooked on the show. When it guttingly came to an end, I thanked my lucky stars when next came The OC. Since those early days my love of Teen Drama Series just grew. I love the fashion, the love dramas, the cute boys, the friendships, I adore it all! My friends all watch the soaps or those ITV crime series that are always popping up. That just isn’t my cup of tea! I don’t want to waste my free time, my me time, on serious programmes, the soaps are just so depressing! I want to be swept away to shiny places, to indulge in a bit of fun viewing.

Now my question to you all is it ok for a 28 year old to like these shows? Is there like an age limit? Or do I just need to grow up? My view on it is people like all sorts and for a few hours each week it provides a fun bit of escapism. I LOVE

what’s your TV addiction? Is there anything you do that you may be classed as too old for? Do you have any programmes along these you can recommend me??

6 comments:

  1. Lol...im 32 and up until Skins ended I watched that all throughout my late twenties and as far as I know that was aimed at teens. As sad as it sounds I am now considering watching The Girls and I have even watched a series of The Carrie Diaries (now that is aimed at teens but my excuse is the fact that I liked Sex & The City so I like to see where all the girls started out...after all, how you gonna understand The Carrie Diaries if you never saw Sex & The City?) lol ...so no, youre not alone xx

    Www.itsalwaysdarkestbeforethedawn1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PLL! I've been looking for someone who watches it to talk a out it with! They're dragging it out though and I really want to find out everything already!
    You should watch the mindy project! It's hilarious!

    I watch too much tv. If you need anymore recommendations I'm your girl. I probably spend more time watching tv than studying...

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss watching series like that! Should start again! xx

    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with that. It's a lot more credible than me. I'm 28 and my guilty pleasure is TOWIE and Made in Chelsea! I just like looking at well groomed pretty people!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hooked on pretty little liars! Even my mum loves it so I guess there's no age limit at all haha.
    ox Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not gonna lie.. The oc is onenof the best shows ever and so is gossip girl! I love my teen dramas but i like the gritty stuff too (dexter, breaking bad) theres no shame in it haha.. Im waiting for the next best teen drama x

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...