Monday 17 February 2014

Motivational Monday #3

I love today’s quote, this is what I am desperately trying to do with my life at the moment. I really want to appreciate what I have in the here and now, I don’t want to regret anything and I want to make the most of what I’ve got. I often find myself veering down the negative view path lately, I’ve been a bit low and self depreciating which I am determined to turn around.
Life lately... the past week has been so hectic. I am currently typing this up from down in Cornwall where I have ventured the three hours from home yesterday to hang out with one of my best friends for a few a days. On Saturday I went to London with another friend and her Son to be complete tourists for the day and take cheesy selfies in front of all the famous landmarks! It was super fun! Prior to the weekend I had an absolutely crazy week at work, but I still managed to fit in a trip up north to Cheltenham to have a dinner and good old catch up with a group of friends I went to uni with. The reason being one of the lucky devils is immigrating to New Zealand next week! I am completely and utterly jealous! Any way to my week has been full of road trips and friends. I feel so lucky to have such an array of crazy friends and it’s been so good to see some of the further afield ones.
Being this busy has meant my blog has taken a bit of a back seat. I felt terrible guilty that I didn’t get a chance to do a motivational Monday post last week. However it has made me reflect on my blog. I started this as a platform where I can write about my life and what’s on my mind in general, mainly just for myself, I never expected anyone to venture to my little corner of the internet, let alone read or follow my wittering! I will always try and post regularly and I find blogging so therapeutic, however I need to remind myself it’s OK to have breaks and days off, as I said above I want to live in the moment.
Random Acts of Kindness... If you saw my post a couple of weeks ago you’ll know that for the 28 days of February I am going to attempt to do 28 random acts of kindness. I have done a fair few so far, however I have to be honest with you all I am a little nervous I am going to run out of ideas! I have been trying to mix planned acts with completely in the moment things too. I will keep you updated on how I get on!
A Thank You...Finally, I just wanted to say that last week’s post ‘Are you a secret Blogger?’ had such an incredible response, I just wanted to say a massive Thank You to anyone who took the time to read it and to all those who left such lovely comments! I promise I will respond to each and every one of them this week, I went to do it a few times over the past couple of days but have been so overwhelmed by how lovely and by how many of you there are that are like me and keep your blog as a naughty little secret!
Happy Monday my lovelies!
 

2 comments:

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...