Wednesday 26 February 2014

Nails // Topshop Nails in 'Wide Awake'


 

 
Another week another Nails post! I should probably give them a break but its keeping them pretty stops me from biting them! Terrible habit but I’m working on it! Today’s nails are painted in ‘Wide Awake’ from Topshops Nails range. I love Topshops Nail polish, it’s such a fab range and it is chip proof! Seriously! This is one of the best polishes for this and I don’t know why we don’t hear more about this range!
The only way I can describe the shade ‘Wide Awake’ is as a dirty orange, a sort of muted bright orange. I know that doesn’t particularly sell it, but take my word for it when I say it’s a gorgeous colour! It’s definitely a bit different and adds a pop of colour in this winter weather. I really like it, it adds a bit of fun to my wardrobe.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I have only tried one of the topshop nail varnishes but I love it. I might definitely have to try some more soon!
    ems-22.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty colour. I've never tried topshops nail polishes! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...