Welcome to my first ever Empties post! This year I am trying to be a bit more restrained when it comes to spending money, especially when it comes to beauty bits! I have so many bits and pieces in drawers that I’ve only ever used once or even not at all! I hang my head in shame! So I have decided this year instead of buying all the latest products I am going to use up my beauty stash first and so far I’m doing ok! So you expect a few more of these posts coming up.
So here are all the items I’ve finished up this past month or so...
1. Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer – I have been using this for a couple of years now. If I had to chose been a foundation and a Tinted moisturizer, the moisturizer wins every time! I just find it a lot lighter on my skin and this one is just such a perfect shade. However saying that since this ran I’ve been using my foundation instead of re-purchasing! Get me being restrained!
2. Benefit They’re Real Mascara – Check out my review here! I have tried many, many different Mascaras but have yet to find one that beat this! It is my ‘can't live without product’! It lengthens, adds volume and thickens... LOVE!
3. The Body Shop’s Indian Night Jasmine Eau De Toilette – this was such a gorgeous scent! I love to wear perfume most days, it’s an expensive habit so the gorgeous scents The Body Shop do at a reasonable price make it a little easier on my purse!
4. Benefits The Porefessional primer – I received this in my last Birchbox so it’s a small tester size. It’s such a great primer! I really noticed the effects when I used it and it’s definitely going on the wish list!
5. Rimmels Stay Matte Foundation – another tester product id received and it was what I turned to when I ran out of the Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer! I was really impressed, instead of being all liquid it came out like a mouse and applied really easily. I also found the shade was a great match to my skin.
6. Benefits Fake Up – an under eye concealer. I was a bit gutted when this ran out, it worked wonders on my bags and was also really moisturising. I may have to be naughty and treat myself to another.
7. Liz Earles Energising Body Wash – I was sent a few Liz Earle products recently, I always thought they were for the more mature lady but have been pleasantly surprised by all of them! This shower gel was gorgeous, it smelt woodlandy and you could pick out the essential oils. A really lovely product.
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?