Monday 24 February 2014

Motivational Monday #4

 
I chose today’s quote as lately I have been feeling very miserable and grumpy. I have become an exceptional moaner! It’s a terrible way to be, I know that but I’ve been finding it really hard to snap out of it!
This quote is a reality check for me, I am exceptionally lucky and in the grand scheme of things have very little to whinge about. Life can be hard sometimes and I do struggle like most people to stay up beat during these times, especially if I’m getting stressed out. This quote makes me look at the bigger picture and is to remind that compared to some in the world I have it pretty good. So this week I am going to more grateful, find the good things in life and try not to be a moaning Minnie! Wish me luck!
Happy Monday Lovelies!
p.s Have you checked out my latest project? I am running a Bloggers Snail Mail and would love for you to join in!

4 comments:

  1. Love this post hun, great kick start for a Monday morning :) xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! It's hard sometimes as I moan a lot, but when you take a step back and realise how fortunate you really are compared to others, it's harder to moan about the little things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed this too! Iv been so down and trying to get myself out of the dumps. January blues slipped into february! Grr

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post, I moan a lot too and it's hard not to. But it is important to remember how lucky we are!

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...