Monday 3 February 2014

Motivational Monday #2 || 28 Random Acts of Kindness

 
Today’s Motivational Monday is going to be slightly different! This whole idea of these posts which I have been doing for way over a year now was to give me a kick up the bum and get me to be a more positive and happy person. I think it’s working, since I started this blog nearly two years ago I am so much more confident in myself, I worry less about what others think and I am just so much more happier in general!
However, sometimes this just isn’t enough. I feel in a bit of a rut at the mo and feel like I need to put in some work to switch up the cosmic universe and get some good Karma! I am a huge believer in karma, what you give out you get back. If you send out positive vibes, positive things will happen. So going along these lines, for the whole of February I am going to do a good deed or Random Act of Kindness each and every day. That’s 28 days so 28 acts of kindness! Kid of fitting seeing as I just turned 28!!
I’m a bit excited about this! I am stepping out of the box and making an effort to put a smile on others faces! Its day three and so far I’ve taken my friends daughter who has difficult behaviour, for a day out to give my friend some rest bite, I then bagged up some clothes for the charity shop and today I’m taking a cream egg in for everyone at work, just cos! I have a few exciting plans for doing this, including some big ones but I’m a little nervous I may run out of ideas! I’m hoping things will just happen, so I can be spontaneous! Saying that, if you have any ideas feel free to let me know!
Being kind is such a simple act but it can really make someone’s day, it doesn’t have to cost anything at all!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post. I'm sending some good karma your way :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea! Sending someone an unexpected handwirtten letter or card would be a lovely act of kindness :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing idea! Keep us posted on what you do, I'm definitely going to try this, I think it's bad how it's difficult to think of a good deed to do sometimes!
    -Erica xox

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...