It’s officially autumn right? I can’t express how much I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!! I’m a complete sucker for all things autumn, there are so many good things about it, and so let me share my reasons!
1. Halloween – Fancy Dress and Candy what’s not to love?!
2. Crispy air – I love the cool air of autumn, it’s so refreshing.
3. Autumn colours – the changing colour of the leaves outside is so beautiful.
4. Autumn candles – Bath and Body Works have a Pumpkin Spice Candle that is to die for, it smells delicious.
5. Scarves – I can’t wait to bring all mine out of the cupboard and start wearing them again!
6. Lazy beauty routine – no more pedicures or shaving my legs for a few months, hurrah! Err I’m single so hairy legs are ok!
7. Chunky knitted jumpers – the baggier the better!
8. Boots – I have already started browsing for my new winter boots, I think I am going to end up with some black ankle boots this year.
9. Blankets – I love them! When I was younger I always thought blankets were for grannies but I now own numerous blankets and love getting comfy on the sofa with a big pile of them!
10. Netflix / Box sets - I can indulge in a ridiculous amount of box sets without feeling any guilt that I should be outside! I have a ton lined up ready to go. Hello PLL, Orange is the new Black, Game of Thrones....
11. Leggings- with the above baggy chunky jumpers! Kind of like wearing your pjs to work, making one very happy Gemma!
12. Chai lattes – yummy and are pretty much autumn in a cup for me!
13. Fireworks night – my favourite night of the year! I heart fireworks so much they bring out the five year old in me – cue lots of ‘ooooooooh’s’ and ‘eeeeeeeeeeeee’s’.
14. Comfort food – hello soup!
15. Roaring fires – I love being able to light the fire as well as turning on the heating!
Do you love autumn as much as I do? What’s your favourite thing about this season?