Wednesday 15 October 2014

I Heart London

A few weeks ago my brother and I headed to London to visit our little sister who lives up there. It was an awesome day that involved a trip to Portobello road to check out the antique and vintage shops and then a wander round Covent Garden, a walk along south bank and one too many cocktails before the train ride home! It was a perfect day and I thought I would share with you all a few pictures I took along the way!
 
 
A coffee a waterloo whilst we waited for my sister who is renowned for being late, even though we told her the wrong time in the hope we wouldn’t have to wait that long!!
 
My first ever bubble tea! Kind of tasted like perfume and no idea if your mean to swallow the bubbles of not?!

 
Beautiful fabrics and dressed in the vintage shops along Portobello road.
 
The London Eye
 
My brother and sister
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a lovely time! There is so much to do in London with lots of underrated hidden locations that you can go and explore.

    Shannon at katepetali.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great fun! I love Portobello!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely time, I have wanted to try bubble tea for ages, I am a little apprehensive now though ;) xx



    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...