Monday 6 October 2014

Motivational Monday #30

Apart from the fact this quote comes from my childhood hero, a man who I can’t believe isn’t with us anymore, this quote is so fitting to me right now.
I often chide myself if things go wrong and get annoyed, especially lately when life has had a little extra stress to it. However I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason, and when things go wrong it can actually lead you down a new, more exciting path! So mistakes can be wonderful, embrace that fact!
Happy Monday lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this quote it''s just perfect and couldn't agree more right now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we only realise how helpful mistakes were much further down the line :)
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...