Piece of driftwood
What to do.....
1. Drill 5 holes evenly spaces along the piece of driftwood, the same size as the thread of the Door Knobs.
2. Using a slightly bigger drill piece, widen the end of the hole in order to place the nut discretely, that will hold the door knob in place.
3. Thread door knob through hole (I used a selection of different ones as this fits in more with my style, but you can use whatever takes your fancy!)
4. To tidy up the back, and so that it can rest flat against the wall, I used a saw to remove the excess thread on the door knob.
5. Finally screw a hook at the top of each corner of the piece of driftwood, and using a piece of string (I went for a thick rustic looking piece), cut it to length and tie it on to the hooks. You can then use the string to hang it.
I was really pleased with the results of this, and it’s something a bit quirky! Would love to know what you guys think?